Steigenberger Hotel – Brussels
Avenue Louise 71
How to connect?
In the week prior to the Convention you will receive an email with all practical on how to connect to the meetings you selected. If you don’t receive this email please check your spam folder or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required to participate to any of the meetings of the Chemical Convention.
If you did not receive your personal invitation please contact our secretariat at email@example.com.
Accommodation at the Steigenberger – Brussels
The following rates have been negotiated at the hotel.
– Superior room: € 209,00 in single use and € 229,00 in double use (3D view)
– Deluxe room: € 269,00 in single use and € 289,00 in double use (3D view)
Rates are per night and include:
– Buffet breakfast.
– WiFi access free of charge in all public areas.
– Belgian VAT.
– Cancellations until 12 September will not be charged.
– As of 12 September the hotel reserves the right to charge the entire stay. If they can resell the room the costs of the stay will not be charged.
A credit card imprint of each guest is required upon check-in to guarantee the individual charges.