Venue & Accommodation
This hotel is fully booked
The St. Regis Florence
Piazza Ognissanti 1
phone : +39.055.27.161
This historic palace hotel designed by Brunelleschi is located in the historic center of Florence along the Arno River.
For further information about the hotel, please click here
Please note that early booking is highly recommended.
Room rates [EUR]
|Deluxe Room Single||n/a||n/a||527,50||527,50||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Deluxe Room Double||n/a||n/a||n/a||582,00||582,00||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Deluxe Room Single (Arno river View)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||621,50||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Deluxe Room Double (Arno river View)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||676,00||676,00||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
- All room reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Room reservations will be automatically confirmed via e-mail.
- Payments will be made at the hotel upon check out.
- A 2 night non-refundable deposit will be charged to the credit card at time of reservation.
- Cancellations between time of reservation ad 15 days prior arrival: 2 nights will be charged.
- Cancellations between 14 days before arrival: the whole lengths of stay will be charged.
- No shows or reduction in the length of stay: 100% of the reservation will be charged.